Frequently Asked Questions
The Master in International and European Law is in the terminology of the Bologna European educational area a post-graduate “Master after Master” programme. Our courses are not a part of the regular Master degree programmes of the university.
- Each year we make a careful selection of maximum 40 students from all over the world.
- Students are eligible to apply when they have completed their study of law and have received, in accordance with the requirements in their host country, a final law degree that provides access to the legal profession or to the qualifying exams for admission to the Bar.
- The equivalence of foreign degrees will be decided by the Academic Board of the Programme.
- Students are selected on the basis of their academic qualifications as well as work and other relevant experience.
- Proven proficiency in English is essential (see below for information on English test requirements).